15lbs to go and need more motivational friends!

Options
Hey all, I've already lost about 33lbs since joining this website and next month will make a year. These last 15lbs seem to be sticking to me pretty well and I'd really like to change that. Would love to make some new friends who will help motivate me and that I can motivate in return. Also for those who are curious I am 23 (almost 24), 5'5", and currently 139-142lbs. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Add me,
    I love to hear about what people are doing. I'm on my last 10 pounds to make a total of 80 when I'm done.
  • Nanapamy1
    Nanapamy1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am Pam I lost 17 and gained 4 back so I need motivation too maybe we can motivate each other your doing great 33 pounds is a lot.
  • Georgia6654
    Options
    HI I'm Georgia and I'd love some friends to help motivate me to lose another 10-20lbs.
  • crystalizepurple
    crystalizepurple Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks for those who have added me so far :). Keep the friend requests coming, I'm open to all ages, genders, and wherever you may be at during your journey. I don't plan on disappearing any time soon!
  • ksburge
    ksburge Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey, I am not sure how motivational I am, but I sure do need to know some folks that are being successful and are motivated. :smile:
  • jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request Crystal! I need more motivational friends, a lot of mine now are pretty quiet. I try to motivate and comment as often as I can. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm 5'7" with only the last 5 pounds to go now!
  • crystalizepurple
    crystalizepurple Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Added :). I mainly just mean people who are willing to comment on my activity feed. I pretty much try to comment on other's activity feeds regularly and occasionally send messages if it looks like someone needs extra support.
  • irishbrat77
    Options
    I'm working on the last 10lbs. Adding you :)