Lost 64 pounds, but need to start again

Options
lepabe
lepabe Posts: 18 Member
I just found this site a few days ago. I just reached my doctor's goal of 150 in Dec. and then exceeded her goal for a total of 64lb loss. The past few months old habits have been creeping back in and I found myself with a 7 pound gain at one point. So far I have lost 3 of those pounds. I am ready to get back on track and I want to lose the rest of the weight, and a few more that I wanted to lose. I think this site will be good because I will get support and that might be what I need to keep me going! :smile: It is so easy to gain it all back, but I want this time to be different!

Replies

• moea432
    moea432 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    HI AND WELCOME! This place is GREAT and really helps to show you what you are eating throughout the day! YOU CAN DO IT! feel free to add me!
  • Marque74
    Marque74 Posts: 60
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome. It's a great site. People are very supportive. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • lepabe
    lepabe Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you Marque 74 & Moea 432 for the welcome! I used something similar to this to journal my food, but it didn't come with community support. I look forward to getting to know people and offering my support when needed. I just need some accountability at this point.