Support Please!

Options
Hey everyone!

I have officially lost 15 pounds, 9 since I started using MyFitnessPal. I have always sorta struggled with my weight, but it seems like every time I try to lose it, I lose around 10 pounds and then start wanting to give up because it's hard. I'm starting to hit that point right now and I don't want to! I want to finally lose the weight-once and for all!

So, I'm in desperate need of a lot of encouraging Pals to support me and help me to keep going! I realize how important support is when it comes to trying to lose weight.

Please feel free to add me so that we can help and support each other. I know that I certainly need it!

Signed,

Help me stay on the band wagon.

Replies

• citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been on MFP since Jan but really got serious in March. I am looking to lose about 60 pds for health reasons so I am so determine to succeed this time. By the way, I have no problems losing 10 pds but than I gain it all back. I am forever losing 10 pds.
  • FerociousKitty
    Options
    adddd me :)
  • uhohitsgeoff
    Options
    Im still new at MFP so I will add you! We all need motivation !!!
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    I'm with you. In the last two years I've probably lost the same ten pounds five times. I'm committed to getting past that first ten to the next thirty this summer. You can add me if you want. I'm here most days.
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options
    Try not to make it a diet. Don't change things to fast. I like bad food. Do i try and make my good food taste bad w/ out the guilt. For example i love no bake cookies. Love love love..... anyway i got carried away.
    My husband made this up and it helps.
    A serving of cooked oatmeal, serving of all natural peanut butter, some splinda and add some baking COCA who knew, Its good for me too.

Change things slowly eat what you want just stay with in the goals you set for your self.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 15lbs. MFP is great, you will find lots of supportive people here to help motivate you :)
  • bmartin1232
    bmartin1232 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm Martingirl's sister Bmartin1232. We have started a fitness blog to help motivate each other and hopefully others in the future. We love networking and getting connected with ppl with similar goals so please add us both for encouragement, advice, & support!
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Friend request coming your "weigh". :flowerforyou:
  • JinksE21
    JinksE21 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I could have wrote your post! I have lost close to 20 pounds since last September with the last 10 fluctuating over the last 6 months now. I really want to lose 50 more pounds to get to a happy goal weight for me but I just can't seem to get there! I just joined MFP today after trying some of the other online calorie tracker sites and I really like what I see so far. My motivation has been waning the last few weeks and I am looking for something to get me back on track so making Pals on here would be great!
  • kbrooks323
    kbrooks323 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi everyone!

JinksE21-Congrats on losing almost 20 lbs! That itself is a great accomplishment! You should be very proud, stay positive. If you stay as positive as possible and tell yourself you CAN lose the rest of the weight then you WILL. Think of how far you've come, keep going-- you CAN do anything you set your mind to.

I'm very excited to be part of the MFP community. When I was in college I lost about 25 pounds but I've recently gained about 10 back, I'm currently trying to lose those 10 pounds and I hope MFP can help! I look forward to motivating and encouraging each other through our weigh-loss journeys!
  • mollyv09
    mollyv09 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'd be happy to help!! I have the same motivation problem. Most of the time my binge eating disorder tries to creep up on me, and after a while I just give up. We can do it!!
    Feel free to add me!!! I'm on several times a day!!