Newbieee!

akade09
akade09 Posts: 13 Member
Hi everyone, I'm super new to this!! i just wanted to share:

I was on lexapro for awhile, and I gained 80 pounds off of it.. so here I am 2 years later still stuck with the weight, after I have taken myself off of it.

Anyway, It has now been a week and a half, and I have lost 9 pounds!!! I'm very excited! :)

Replies

• tamicando
    tamicando Posts: 24
    Hi, we have a pretty great motivational bunch of friends, always room for more, feel free to add me as your friend. :)
  • dunlapgirl
    dunlapgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm super new to this!! i just wanted to share:

I was on lexapro for awhile, and I gained 80 pounds off of it.. so here I am 2 years later still stuck with the weight, after I have taken myself off of it.

Anyway, It has now been a week and a half, and I have lost 9 pounds!!! I'm very excited! :)

I love this app/website.. Amazing results
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Congrats on the 9 pounds ^_^
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    welcome to the family!!!.....this is a great place to lose weight and get the support you will need to keep it off and to keep going through the tough times.....i've lost 36 pounds since end of december 2011....it really does work.....:)......good luck....
  • I'm new too....my added weight is from baby number 4. I did good with my weight up until the last baby. I really enjoy this app. If you'd like please add me as a friend
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,364 Member
    WELCOME! I gained 30lbs (227-257) on birth control over a 6 month period, so I understand how you feel.

You will love it here. :)
  • dunlapgirl
    dunlapgirl Posts: 5 Member
    welcome to the family!!!.....this is a great place to lose weight and get the support you will need to keep it off and to keep going through the tough times.....i've lost 36 pounds since end of december 2011....it really does work.....:)......good luck....

That's great keep up the good work... I love this site.... It's amazing... I have lost 9lbs however I am way over due to weighing in... Feel free to add me..
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 233 Member
    Welcome....
    I've just joined about 2 weeks ago and it's been good. I've lost 27.7 since 3-13-12 and 6 since being on this site.....feels good.
  • jam5498
    jam5498 Posts: 1
    Hi new friends. I signed up for the first time today. I weigh 242 lbs and my health is starting to go downhill fast. I live on a resort that feeds me a buffet every day and i have no idea what my calorie intake is. So I joined to give myself a reality check and get back on the healthy side of life.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    welcome :)
    congrats on the weightloss!
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Congrats on the weight loss stick with it.:smile:
  • akade09
    akade09 Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks everyone!!