I'm back for good, no more excuses!

Options
HeidiJ810
HeidiJ810 Posts: 20 Member
I was married for 8 years to someone who would get annoyed when I would eat "healthy crap", or when I would go to the gym. Not to mention it didn't seem to phase him a bit when I lost 25 pounds. After he recently decided to call me every fat name in the book I kicked him to the curb.

I have always had my profile completely private, but I think it is time to surround myself with people who are on the same path as me, and walk away from people who don't support my goals.

Replies

• boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Out of an un-supportive relationship, into a very supportive community. Go get 'em.
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step in starting a new life for you and your children. Feel free to add me.
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Do you know why divorces are so expensive? Cus they are worth it lol congrats on taking out the trash feel free to add me. I got divorced 2 years ago after 15 yrs. it was a very good desision.:smile:
  • imreadygirl
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm routing for you!!!>>>>>>>>on another note, he was clearly unhappy with his self!!!
  • mikejacobs1958
    Options
    Well done,

That's a life changing big step you have taken.
  • mbatey
    mbatey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well done, you deserve the encouragement and praise when you do well.. :smile:
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I never married the guy, but was engaged to a guy who was very, very similar in personality. Believe me, it feels great to be around a community like this after hearing such negative things for so long and to be back to a healthy lifestyle and doing things for ME! Congrats on your new journey! :-) Feel free to add me if you'd like! :-)