30 DS question

Options
I just finished L1D8 and I still find it quite challenging, did anyone move onto level 2 while still struggling to finish level 1 and live to tell about it?

Just wondering if I need to wait to move on (I don't really want to wait but...)

It's mainly the jumping jacks, push ups and the bicycle crunches, the rest I do fine.

Replies

• dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I moved through each level even though I wasn't real "fond" of some moves. I believe if you continue to try to perfect each movement, you will lose interest and stop the dvd. You will be surprised to find at a later date you will be able to do these exercises as you grow stronger. You are doing great and the 30DS is one of my favorites.
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your answer, I plan to move on and was just making sure its doable.
  • runner110
    runner110 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Try level two and if it is too much or you are uncomfortable, switch back to level one again until you are ready. No harm. You will just be 30 day shredding for longer.
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    ha, I guess that's true. Level one doesn't explode upon starting level two...
  • MotivateMeg
    MotivateMeg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello! I did 30DS Day 8 today and I moved myself up to Level 2 even though there was one or two moves that I found challenging in Level 1. I enjoyed the change of pace and change of moves. It kicked my butt, but there wasn't anything that I couldn't do. I also burned about 65 more calories than I did in Level 1. Keep it up and go at whatever pace works for you!