30 Day Shred question

Options
Hey guys its just my 2nd day doing the 30 DS, can anyone tell me how many times per day do we have to do each level?

Replies

• Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Hey guys its just my 2nd day doing the 30 DS, can anyone tell me how many times per day do we have to do each level?

she recommends doing it 5-6 days a week and 1-2 rest day. I did each level 10days in a row (i'm crazy).
  • Naomi_124
    Naomi_124 Posts: 1
    Options
    One level, once per day.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    There are 3 levels so ideally I think it was made for 10 days at each level. That being said I have heard that her plan was for everyone to take 1 day of rest. If you are just starting you may want to do 2 days at level 1 take a rest day and then go back. There is also absolutely nothing wrong with staying at a particular level longer or for me I juggled my levels so that I wouldnt get bored. Just keep doing it and best of luck. I swear I am already seeing results and I am only going on 2 weeks
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    One level, once per day.

Really? But each session is only like 20 minutes long, right? Just 20 minutes a day wouldn't make a shred on me.

I think you may need to take your baseline fitness into account before you decide what's enough -- or too much. If you're new to exercising, you may need to take it slower. Listen to your body -- it knows best!
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    The 20 minutes is intense and according to articles I have read the first 15 minutes of ANY workout is what really counts.

So yes, you should be doing one level, once per day.

However you can add in other exercises, I personally like to run or walk the treadmill for 10 minutes as well as doing the 30 day shred. It's all up to you, just keep moving!!!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]22744495.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter