Excited to be here!

Options
Add me! :wink:

I love this site! It is very motivating... I uploaded this app several months ago, but today is my official day starting...

I have a long ways to go because I have gained so much in the past year, but I look forward to the message boards and updates for encouragement!

YAY!!! :smile:

Replies

• ntlctrl2012
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site the tools are great and the people,motivation & encouragement is awesome.....I added u!!
  • Andreesie
    Andreesie Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me we can all do it together yes this is a great site . Welcome :smile:
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on multiple times daily. Love this site and the support it gives me in making the right choices and the motivation I get from seeing what others have accomplished.
  • Andreesie
    Options
    Thanks!:smile:
  • moea432
    moea432 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    HELLO and welcome! This place can change your life if you are true to it and yourself! The people here are great! Just make sure to add friends! Feel free to add!
  • Andreesie
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your weight loss, and thanks for the motivation! :smile:
  • mitchellwelsh
    Options
    Hi,

Just joined yesterday. I keep these things private so this is great to have a community to motivate me. I have, in my head, always been a small breasted, skinny bird and up until I had my second child at 35 all was good. After that I weighed a steady 10 stones and had bangers to die for. I felt very womanly. Then, three months ago, I gave up smoking and although I did not eat any more than I had done, I put on a stone and a half in that time. The first rays of summer last week prompted me to get out the summer apparell and I had nothing. I threw all my clothes out and started re-jigging my diet. I managed to lose a few lbs this way but now I have started on this and speed walking along with wii fit, I am already down to 11 stone and really motivated.

Good luck all with your targets.
  • cburns03
    cburns03 Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome!! Just added you as a friend!