FREE Graze box

Options
Hi all

I had my first Graze box delivered today (UK only)

www.graze.co.uk

It's really quite good. I'm impressed. I'll order a couple more and see how I get on. If you fancy trying one, feel free to use this promotion code for a free box (it's always free delivery as well) P66CZW1C

If nothing else, it's given me a freebie & ideas of making up my own to take to work :-) xx

Replies

• FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    As a fellow Grazer I can highly recommend this - I've been on their Light Boxes for the past 3 months or so and they've all been delicious :).
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My favourites so far from graze are the vanilla seeds, Florentine, honey and fennel peanuts and the chilli and lime pistachios. Yum!

I'm yet to try their cake... Hope I get some soon!! Lol
  • 2013Alli
    2013Alli Posts: 30
    Options
    II had summer berry flapjack in mine today. That was lovely. I'm not a seed person but there's plenty more to choose from :-)
  • 2013Alli
    Options
    Well they cant be bad, you've lost 47lbs! that's fantastic! xx
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It looks sooo good.. Its an awesome idea.. why cant they have that here in the US? :(
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I just browsed the site, we really need one here in the states! I love the 80/20 rule!
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    II had summer berry flapjack in mine today. That was lovely. I'm not a seed person but there's plenty more to choose from :-)

No I'm not usually, but the vanilla seeds are to die for!! I love mixing them in with my porridge and there's enough in there for 2 servings.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    we need this in the US! This is a lot like the paleo kits from steve's originals, but more options. Also, all of the paleo kits seem to have almonds which I can't eat :(
  • 2013Alli
    Options
    Those of you from th US saying you could do with ths........ maybe there is something similar but with a different name? if not, maybe this is a new business venture for you? just a thought.... :happy:
  • 2013Alli
    Options
    bump! (in case moe of you would like the free box) xx
  • tri81
    tri81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love graze boxes, i used to get them delivered to work a few months ago. I may try them again.