Insanity friends....or any friends :)

Options
My name is Amber. I am not new to mfp but would love to have more friends. I am currently in my second month of doing Insanity and I LOVE IT!!!!

If you are doing insanity or would just like to be friends....send me a friend request :flowerforyou:

Replies

• FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Everybody must be actually working instead of playing on mfp
  • tdm2592
    tdm2592 Posts: 30
    Options
    I haven't done insanity but I do have a pretty rigorous workout program...

Feel free to add me...
  • happienikki
    Options
    I LOVE insanity & also just started JM body revolution 90 day challenge! Anyone can add me as well!! Grats on month 2!! =)
  • drlouai
    drlouai Posts: 2
    Options
    I have finished insanity with amazing results so far. I am planning to start P90X in the near future for some lean muscle..
  • eacrowleyky
    eacrowleyky Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't do insanity, but I work out 5 to 6 times a week including running. Working hard to get those last few pounds off!
  • FreedomReigns
    Options
    Friend requests sent :)
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    I plan on eventually getting Insanity, but I am getting people's input about it to make sure its worth it.
  • seablue2009
    Options
    I am doing p90x and i am on week the end of week 2. Would love to see how insanity has been working out for you. Will send friend request now
  • beauxreve
    beauxreve Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats on Month 2! I started Insanity this week but can't seem to do all the moves yet and I'm a bit worried :(
  • FreedomReigns
    Options
    I plan on eventually getting Insanity, but I am getting people's input about it to make sure its worth it.

In the four weeks rhat i have been measuring i have lost 15 1/4 inches and 5 pounds ...... totally worth it!!!
  • FreedomReigns
    Options
    Congrats on Month 2! I started Insanity this week but can't seem to do all the moves yet and I'm a bit worried :(

Just keep pushing......you will improve with the moves each time!
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Amber. I'm here every day varying hours depending on my shift schedule....
    Renée
  • FreedomReigns
    Options
    Sent a request :)