24 pounds down! Almost halfway (lots of pics)

Options
Hi everyone! Kind of excited and nervous as this is my first success thread. So, a few big successes for me, I finished the 30 day shred and I'm only 3 pounds away from my halfway point. I also went from a size 17 to a size 9. Yay single digits! I figured these were good reasons to post some pictures! So this first pic is from before I started dieting, not sure of my exact weight but I know it was over 185. My MIL posted this on facebook and tagged me in it. I looked at my notification, saw it and cried.
206692_210842288925843_1030584_n1-1.jpg
This one is from about 3 months later. I thought I looked pretty good that day too. Not so much. Sorry about the face lol. Didn't know someone was taking a pic! I tried to avoid them. Also I love it /sarcasm/ when people tag you in pics like this.
285252_245718938789953_7100387_n1-1.jpg
Here is me in the same shirt 10 days ago, a little better I think.
IMG_0325-1.jpg
On April 25 I started 30DS after finishing 60 days of Brazil Butt Lift, which was awesome if anybody is thinking about trying it. I lost 8 pounds during 30DS and a few inches too. Here are my before and afters for 30DS. Before has the black undershirt and after has the green undershirt.
IMG_0312-1.jpg
IMG_0326-1.jpg
IMG_0314-1.jpg
IMG_0327-1.jpg
Not sure if there is much visible progress there but I feel so much better and my clothes fit better too! (yay) Also here is a before and after face comparison.
281950_214545881924605_4359058_n1-1.jpg
IMG_0332-1.jpg
Finally, here are my 2 biggest NSVs so far. The first one is that I am now halfway through C25K. The second is that I finally bought a pair of shorts and am wearing them in public! I haven't worn shorts in public in 3 years!
IMG_0328-1.jpg
Thank you for reading my success story and looking at my pics!

Replies

• AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! Great inspiration you are!
  • ashleymichaud
    Options
    Thank you!
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep it up!
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    :drinker: You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep at it. :-)
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :) Keep on going! You'll be at your goal before you know it! :D
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome!! You Rock!! Keep it up girl!!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    how much did you lose/ what changes occured during Brazilian Butt lift? thinking about doing a little booty lifting
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    Great job!!
  • tanyar23
    tanyar23 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I can tell the difference. You look amazing! And younger too!
  • ashleymichaud
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much everyone. You are awesome motivators!
  • mytime44me
    mytime44me Posts: 35
    Options
    Very impressive changes. The 30DS looks like it delivered...well done!
  • tena_moran
    tena_moran Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow Thanks for sharing ~ You not only look so much healthier - you look like you took off a few years as well! Congrats
  • ttillman19
    ttillman19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    After 30DS you can see the difference in your legs and arms have more definition. Great job.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look great, thank you for sharing your journey!
  • ashleymichaud
    Options
    how much did you lose/ what changes occured during Brazilian Butt lift? thinking about doing a little booty lifting

During BBL I lost 16 pounds. I lost an inch from my neck and 3 inches from my waist. My measurements say I only lost an inch from the widest part of my hips but I lost 1 to 2 pants sizes (depending on the brand) and my bottom got a lot higher and a lot less jiggly, lol. I would definitely recommend it! It was kind of fun too. It works out the rest of your body also.
  • emilysuelemus
    emilysuelemus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    great job!! very inspiring!! you look great and sooo much younger!!! Way to go! keep at it!!
  • ashleymichaud
    Options
    I just have to say that I wasn't expecting to hear that I look younger and it feels awesome! Thank you!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!