Music

Options
So I've been googling and trying to find some good work out music that I'm into to help me get pumped up and really get into my workout. And I wanted to ask, do you use workout music? If so, what do you listen to? I'm trying to get more ideas for songs but I can be a very picky person sometimes :ohwell:

Replies

• BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    you can't go wrong with Pibull or LMFAO, any of there stuff
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feed Me's music is pretty good for workouts, if electro house is your thing. Look for Pink Lady, Cott's Face, Raw Chicken, and Muscle Rollers on youtube.
  • jagwab
    jagwab Posts: 93
    Options
    http://jog.fm/

I go here and find new music to listen to. You can put put in your mph and it will give you music timed for your pace.
    It has definitely opened my ears to music I would have not heard before.
    And you can listen to clips of the songs to make sure you like tham
  • bobaloo22
    bobaloo22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Check out Rock My Run. Someone on here suggested it months ago, and I LOVE IT!! You'll find a mix you love, I promise! :)
  • DemOniC_PT
    DemOniC_PT Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im mostly into rock music and heavy metal but as strange as it is, hip hop gets me going in the gymn.
    Currently in my mp3 player:
    - Dr Dre - The Chronic
    - NWA - Straight Outta Compton
    - 2pac - All Eyez On Me

ps: i do weight training.
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    http://jog.fm/

I go here and find new music to listen to. You can put put in your mph and it will give you music timed for your pace.
    It has definitely opened my ears to music I would have not heard before.
    And you can listen to clips of the songs to make sure you like tham

Thats so awesome! I've never heard of that before, I'll look into that, thanks!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Jai Ho..PCD
  • hevans17
    hevans17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I found a mixtape called Club Nights 15 and ever since i put it on my ipod, it's on constant rotation at the gym!