Coke Zero

Options
I grew up with Coca-Cola and have loved it all my life. I don't drink any other pop but Coke. But now, I love it all the more that I don't have to be calorie conscious anymore because of Coke Zero. Granted it's not the same as "the real thing" but it's close enough and I developed a taste for it in no time. I won't call myyself an addict because I don't drink it all day like some people do when they bring their soda mugs with them everywhere they go. I'm not like that at all. I just drink a glass for lunch, and a glass for dinner ... and even conclude it with water. So what's so unhealthy about it if I am just doing it in moderation?

Here is a commentary on it ...
http://www.mhlearningsolutions.com/commonplace/index.php?q=node/5587

Replies

• samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    tastes way better than regular diet coke
  • Gilllll
    Gilllll Posts: 22
    Options
    tastes way better than regular diet coke

Really? I tried both and I actually couldn't quite tell the difference. I guess I just like the name "Zero" better than "Diet". LOL.
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I LOVE coke zero.. and aside from liking "zero" better than "diet", I also like the look of the zero can as opposed to the diet can LOL
    I do believe zero tastes better too.. but then I tried Pepsi One and fell in love even more than Coke Zero. So Pepsi One is now my fav. <3
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Coke zero cherry and Diet Dr, Pepper cherry, but only once in a while or once a week. All soda was banned from the house in January LOL.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Zero is my hero!
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Just FYI. Artificial sugars increase visceral fat storage. The brain recognizes sweet but no calories and sends out signal to eat more. The cause increase sugar absorption from the gut and are neurotoxic to regions of the brain that effects appetite control.
  • ls_66
    ls_66 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    my favorite coke is zero coca cola.... I've been blessed with very little to no interest in soda... water is my drink of choice
  • ericcumbee
    ericcumbee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i made the switch from regular cokes to coke zero about a year ago. and after a while could not tell the difference. i think i have a sensitivity to aspartame, as after a couple months i started to get headaches when i drank them. so i quit soft drinks all together.

but i credit coke zero as a bridge to me getting completely off of soft drinks.
  • Gilllll
    Gilllll Posts: 22
    Options
    i made the switch from regular cokes to coke zero about a year ago. and after a while could not tell the difference. i think i have a sensitivity to aspartame, as after a couple months i started to get headaches when i drank them. so i quit soft drinks all together.

but i credit coke zero as a bridge to me getting completely off of soft drinks.

Good for you )) No headaches for me yet. But if it happens, I'd be like you ))