Need friends for motivation!

Options
Hello! I haven't been here in a long time, I had managed to lose 46 pounds so far and my goal is to love 60 more! I got very lazy and haven't been losing more weight lately. I'm looking for friends for support and motivation! Feel free to add me

Replies

• Ruthmerle
    Ruthmerle Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I too need someone to help motivate me and give me some positive feed back. We help each other since I also have lost some but need to lose about 60 more pounds. Ruthmerle
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :smile:
  • Masharitos
    Masharitos Posts: 106
    Options
    Been on here for 2 weeks and it's sucks by yourself. I think my friends and family are starting to get annoyed with all the food/calorie/macro/carb/BF talk. Add me if you wish.
  • hcyndy
    hcyndy Posts: 51
    Options
    I just got started myself and I am really excited about things :) anyone can add me if you like... I am on everyday and will try to always keep everyone motivated :happy:
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i just started, too! if you want to add me- please do! i'm in desperate need of friends xx
  • etrader24
    etrader24 Posts: 21
    Options
    hello (: i discovered this website when i had already lost 10 lbs....and only one friend and my family supports me. My mom and stepdad used to be really big, but they lost weight so they support me. On the other hand, my dad is a 52-year-old food lover who has type 2 diabetes and heart disease, and he is rather annoyed by the fact that i watch what i eat because i cant go out to certain restarants that he likes to eat at. so feel free to add and message me! (: