Insanity

Options
So I've been doing Hip Hop Abs for two weeks now and after I'm done I've been thinking about transferring to the Insanity workout, and I was wondering is it worth it? Because I have heard that its the hardest workout DVD out there but I plan on doing it anyway. For anyone who has done it or used it, how was it? Any help would be appreciated! :smile:

Replies

• Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I LOVED it!! I did 2 straight rounds of it and thought it was worth every penny! IMO it's as much of a mental workout as it is a physical one! Just when you think you can't do anymore you actually WANT to!! Good luck!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have not done Hip Hop Abs but I am a grad from Insanity and I am also in the latest Insanity infomercial due to my results. It is an awesome workout! If you have any knee or back issues just be cautious and remember it's ok to modify :)
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    So I've been doing Hip Hop Abs for two weeks now and after I'm done I've been thinking about transferring to the Insanity workout, and I was wondering is it worth it? Because I have heard that its the hardest workout DVD out there but I plan on doing it anyway. For anyone who has done it or used it, how was it? Any help would be appreciated! :smile:

Of course it is worth it.
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    I have not done Hip Hop Abs but I am a grad from Insanity and I am also in the latest Insanity infomercial due to my results. It is an awesome workout! If you have any knee or back issues just be cautious and remember it's ok to modify :)

Thats the only thing I'm really worried about. I do have asthma but I have it under control, and I also have a major problem in my right knee (I don't have much cartilage in it). However I have had no problem with Hip Hop Abs so far with my health and I was hoping I won't have any issues with Insanity either. Would you still recommend it?
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I've actually had knee surgery an you just have to do what YOU can do with the workouts! I had to modify a few of the jumps but as long as you know YOUR limits you should be fine. Obviously you ultimately need to decide if it's worth the risk.
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    I've actually had knee surgery an you just have to do what YOU can do with the workouts! I had to modify a few of the jumps but as long as you know YOUR limits you should be fine. Obviously you ultimately need to decide if it's worth the risk.

Thanks! It's worth a try so I'm gonna order it after I'm done with Hip Hop Abs.
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    The only thing I'm worried about is the price. Does anyone have suggestions about the price? I was thinking about selling my Hip Hop Abs to help but then I don't because what if I wanna do it again and I don't have it? Anymore advice will be greatly appreciated!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Sorry cant help you on the price but I have done insanity and it worked wonders for me
  • blhenn
    blhenn Posts: 10
    Options
    Insanity is GREAT. Just look at my abs! LOL I lost 15ish pounds and got those abs with 1 1/2 rounds of Insanity (I am currently 1/2 way done with my second round) It is a bit pricy and you may want to do phase 1 twice for sure before you move on to phase 2 if your not already is really good shape but it's amazing! I have Insanity, P90X and Brizil Butt Lift and Insanity is my favorite, followed by BBL and then P90X as my least favorite. Good luck and dig deep.