Energy Boost and fight fighting Tea

I've been trying to drink more teas that help with weigh loss, whether it be green, white or black, and I recently made some awesome tasting Iced Tea. Started with Chinese pu erh (used 6 individual bags - for 2 liter pitcher, but I think that was 1 too many), infused it with cinnamon sticks, and fresh ginger, and added a wedge of lemon to my glass. Tasty and should provide a little metabolic boost.

Replies

• bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,064 Member
    Sounds delicious. Where did you buy the Chinese pu erh?
  • beccapink
    beccapink Posts: 28
    have you notice a different ? i also heard honey & cinnamon together is suppose to be good for you too:happy:
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    You wanna watch that fight fighting. It can be real dangerous. I heard of a fight fighter here who totally got killed in the ring while fight fighting.
  • 1TBS Ground Cloves
    1TBS Cardomum
    2TBS Ground Cinnamon

Mix together and brew in the coffee pot.
    Supposed to help boost metabolism.
    Its delicious, I add a Splenda packet sometimes for extra sweetness
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    sounds delicious. i'll have to try your recipe. i wouldnt believe the weight loss stuff though..

i always several cups of tea a day, mainly a spicy green chai i make myself (loose green tea, cinnamon, cardomon, ginger, pinch of red pepper, cinamon, cloves). been doing so for years. if that stuff helped boost metabolism then i shouldnt be overweight as much as i drink :laugh: