Options
Hi I am She and am thankful to a co-worker who shared this site with me. Let's hope I can have a successful weight loss this time and keep it off.

Replies

• SheilaThurston
    Options
    Well third day so far and not that great yet. First day under calories, second over, today over already and did not have dinner yey.....What am I gonna do with myself?????
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I use the diary to plan the day rather than eat and then enter what I did. That way I can look at the totals, know exactly what I might need to add....or delete...before I get in trouble and adjust accordingly. :)
  • jdenson69
    jdenson69 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, I am Jennifer. I tried this application before but didn't take it serious or didn't put the time in to calculate what I did for the day. Now I am looking forward to see what will happen if I follow my caloric intake. Wish you well and success.
  • sasssurf
    sasssurf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Brilliant work She logging in not nater what. Keep going. It I will all come right. If you've hit your calls before dinner I would do some excercise. Garden. Stationary bike. Walking. Loads loads of options. The you can have salad or something lite. I often will eat a tomato like a apple and a avocado. That way I don't make a huge meal. Or a green smoothie.

Shall we be pals? I'll send a request. No pressure but it really helps!

Namaste. Sass
  • jdenson69
    Options
    Maybe you should plan ahead. I don't know how many calories you have set for your goal, but if you read the labels on your food you will have an idea of what you are consuming before you enter your daily dairy. Something as small as a cup of coffee with cream and sugar can take away from your calories, especially if it is flavored cream. So just think ahead.
  • jdenson69
    Options
    Good luck and you can do it.
  • It may be a slow start, but you can do it! :bigsmile: