If you have already lost 50 lbs or more..

Options
Then I would like to become friends. I am trying to surround myself with people who have already been successful. The people I have around me now, either tell me I do not need to change that I am fine right now as a gorgeous DIVA, they are overweight themselves and not motivated, or they have starved themselves to death practically and are living very unhealthly lifestyles.

I am trying to improve myself, and would truly appreciate people who would be supportive, who have been there and done that. I am looking for accountability, and encouragement. If you think you can help me with that please send a request!

Replies

• MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    Me :)

I don't know how to request you... new here:)!
  • kristinlien04
    kristinlien04 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Me too! My ticker only shows 35 pounds lost, but I had lost 18 prior to joining MFP again. I'm looking to lose another 25-35 pounds and love extra encouragement and support!
  • DollyPat
    DollyPat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need your kind of support as well. I have been there. I need to get back on track.
  • juliagirl30
    Options
    me im here message me anytime!!!
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, if you like :D
  • madfreebird
    Options
    I have not lost that yet but am planning on losing more than that, if I can be of any help feel free to add me :)
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You can add me too ....
  • Shaigirl79
    Shaigirl79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Whether you have 10 or 100 lbs to lose, a good support system is essential! I hope you're able to surround yourself with the support you need! Please feel free to add me! :-)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Yes...I have.
  • Blahndy
    Blahndy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request, I'll be your fellow DIVA anytime!! :)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    add me if you think we'll be a good fit! :) just put a message in so i dont forget
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm down 98 lbs, with 25ish to go. Feel free to friend me!
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I've lost 100lbs and going for more! Check out my profile and please feel free to add me!

**Warning: I like to check open diary entries and harrass you if MFP says your MIA!!!!!!!!!!**

Be warned! ;-)

Sara
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    it can be so hard to get motivated even harder when those around you aren't motivated, I've done over 50lbs and have some more to go so pushing hard an feel like I need some support in being pushed lol :laugh: . Feel free to add me :happy:
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want support & if you can put up with me nagging you to eat fresh veggies & fruit!
  • alikat5544
    alikat5544 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i'd love to be friends!!! i've lost about 90lbs since i started mfp and about 135ish from my heaviest weight. :) we can support eachother!
  • CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I appreciate all the new friend requests, and the messages of encouragement. I definitely want to make it to my goals!