Looking for friends to help support and motivate me

Options
Hello my name is Debra and I am 54 years old and recently have gained weight due to being out of work for being disabled. I need to get back into shape and get my health better. I have 41 lbs to lose and could use some helpful tips. i have always been tiny and now im not. I have never had to diet so any6 tips or suggestions would help. Thank you all. :)

Replies

• msperkey3
    msperkey3 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey Debra..I'll help all I can and be some motivation to you...
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hi Feel free to add me!
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Please! Add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    You can do it feel free to add me i log in every day :happy:
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    You can all add me. I have been out of work for over 2 years. It's depressing and easy to wander into the kitchen for solace. Also, I am very short and though I have skinny legs and arms and everyone says why are you dieting? I am just covering up a huge middle with clothing slight of hand. I am tired of looking pg when I take off my clothes.
  • saphyryn
    saphyryn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Debra :smile: If you can stick to it one day at a time, you will succeed! Be happy to help in any way I can. Good luck in your weight loss journey. What a beautiful daughter you have!
  • RH155
    RH155 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was also looking for a support group! Add me to your group and let's all get healthy and happy and have lots of energy! Deal?
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Hi Debra, I am also on disability and completely understand, I will add you :)