30 day shred results

Options
when did people start seeing changes when doing the 30 day shred?

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I think I first noticed a change after about the 3rd week. I did it for 3 months.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    About the middle of level 2. My overall well-being and fitness really leapt up near the end of level 3 :)
  • SashaMegan
    SashaMegan Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    In terms of strength, after a few days.
    In terms of inches and weight I can't really tell, my diet is biasing the results! :blushing:
    But by the end of the 30 days you do get results!! And 30 days is nothing in comparison to the time you've probably spent not feeling well and not moving :wink:
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 and I feel more toned aleady, tomorrow I'm going to weigh/measure myself but I don't expect to have lost any lbs or inches yet.
  • youcanhumpmyleg
    Options
    im on day five and feel a difference! cant wait to get to the end, but i will be trying her other videos too :D
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I actually started seeing results after the first week (halfway through Level 1). Granted, I had been going to the gym beforehand for a few months; and my body had "phoned in" my workouts. So the new workouts shocked my body into changing.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I felt stronger by day 5 and lost 7 pounds in 30 days......................this is while modifying through it and not eating all that great!
  • EmmaLB1990
    EmmaLB1990 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 8 of level 1 and can notice changes in my fitness levels, and my arms definitely have more muscle! Just a bit nervous as to how difficult level 2 will be!

x
  • youcanhumpmyleg
    Options
    i havent lost any weight at the mo, im on day 5 level 1, noticed a difference in my arms tho :D
  • SashaMegan
    SashaMegan Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 8 of level 1 and can notice changes in my fitness levels, and my arms definitely have more muscle! Just a bit nervous as to how difficult level 2 will be!

x

Level 2 is not that hard, once you feel comfortable with level 1 ;)
  • Pomoch325
    Pomoch325 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

x

Level 2 is not that hard, once you feel comfortable with level 1 ;)

Great to Know!! I am on day 7, and am just getting comfortable with it. I too was worried about level 2. I already feel much better, stronger... after only 7. Can't wait until the end of the 30 :)
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed myself this morning after 7 days and I've lost about 0.5lbs but I also measured myself and seem to have lost 2 inches from my waist and hips - I am sure that can't be right but if it is, whoop whoop!!
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to start level 3 (It has taken me about a month to get through the last two levels due to two injuries so did level two in 18 days) but I have noticed a massive difference in strength and have dropped 5% bodyfat.
  • youcanhumpmyleg
    Options
    has anyone been taking rest days? i work 12 hours on a sunday lol so decided today im going to rest ! cant wait to get straight back on it tomorrow, will be day 6 level1 :D im dying to get to level 2 already