Want to be Pushed

Options
Hi, I'm Iliana. I know the reasons i want to lose weight and get fit, but lack motivation and I get lazy and don't watch my intake. Hoping with this site will help me keep better track so I can see my results. Would also be nice to meet people that have the same goals.
I totally need someone who isn't afraid to push me. To help keep me accountable and on the right track!
Day 1 here we go!!

Replies

• Presleyforpresident
    Options
    add me if you want? i'm looking for someone to push me, too and really keep me on track and motivated. i just started me jouney today, too. we could help each otherxx :)
  • RunEloiseRun
    Options
    feel free to add me.
    i can always use someone to motivate me some more too.
    good luck on your journey (:
  • letgo79
    letgo79 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi I just started too...feel free to add me ;)
  • philco41
    philco41 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me if you like. I've been here almost 4 months now. I'll start by telling you now to use MFP to honestly record ALL you eat, and your exercise. That not only lets you see where you need work, but (at least for me) is a constant motivator.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I am just started recently too! I will add you! Ya'll feel free to add me too if you like!!
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    My first day! You can add me if you want. And you go, girl! You can do it! You just need to keep focused and motivated. What is your motivation? What keeps you motivated? Keep it in sight. And don´t loose weight because you feel others think so. Do it for yourself! Because YOU want to. And find a pace that fits you. Be realistic. And let´s work together. :smile:
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've been here 21 days so far and I will be happy to sit here and push all of you constantly! but in a nice way. I won't put you down but I can be very dissappointed in you lol jk jk
  • KimInsanityP
    Options
    YOU CAN ALL ADD ME, I'LL PUSH EVERYONE WHO WANTS IT, LOL!!! THAT'S WHAT I DO, I'M SURE MY OTHER MFP FRIENDS CAN ATEST TO THAT! :wink:

I'M A NO EXCUSES KIND OF GIRL, WE CAN FIND A WAY TO REACH OUR GOALS, I'D LOVE TO BE OF SOME HELP!!