o yeah!!!!! :love:
  • lsbrown78
    lsbrown78 Posts: 24
    Options
    rsasqw.jpg
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    mine's pretty empty right now, going to go grocery shopping tomorrow... i didn't move anything around or anything, it's all how it is on a normal day. not everything in my fridge/freezer is necessary healthy, but not all of it is mine either. my boyfriend eats pretty unhealthy.

WP_000746-1.jpg

edited 50 times because i can't get the pictures to resize and i took the freezer pic out...i'm putting way too much effort into this haha well one picture worked.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    2012-06-09_16-16-47_689.jpg

Samsung?
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I would, but I live in a house with 6 other people who don't really eat healthy. It would probably make me look like a horrid eater

OMG SO WHAT!!!!! The point is to show the diversity!!!!!!

fridge-1.jpg
    lol....here ya go....its a mess
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    rsasqw.jpg

FAYGO!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    I would, but I live in a house with 6 other people who don't really eat healthy. It would probably make me look like a horrid eater

OMG SO WHAT!!!!! The point is to show the diversity!!!!!!

fridge-1.jpg
    lol....here ya go....its a mess

MMMMMMM PIE!
  • madfreebird
    Options
    Think I finally worked it out...

photo-1.jpg
  • JessAryn
    JessAryn Posts: 9
    Options
    My fridge is not worth sharing =P I move in a few days so I haven't bought anything. I have cauliflower, strawberries, tofu, light vanilla soy milk, veggie bouillon, and roasted red pepper hummus. I have a sad fridge!
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    If I knew how to share a pic on here (or had the motivation to learn how!) you would see a whole lot of beer in my fridge--Budweiser and Guiness mostly. Got tossed into my empty cooler over the Memorial day weekend by someone else at the camping trip--it's not mine, I SWEAR!!! :noway:
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    mine's pretty empty right now, going to go grocery shopping tomorrow... i didn't move anything around or anything, it's all how it is on a normal day. not everything in my fridge/freezer is necessary healthy, but not all of it is mine either. my boyfriend eats pretty unhealthy.

WP_000746-1.jpg

edited 50 times because i can't get the pictures to resize and i took the freezer pic out...i'm putting way too much effort into this haha well one picture worked.

is that cheesecake???
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Think I finally worked it out...

photo-1.jpg

very pretty! :)
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options

WP_000746-1.jpg

is that cheesecake???

Yep leftover from my bfs bday...should throw it out lol
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I don't know how.

Help!!!! I have the picture saved on my desktop. I got that far.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I think I got it.

refrigerator.jpg
  • BigBodyBobby
    Options
    LOL mine looks exactly like that, same model and everything! Well and all the gladware bowls!!!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    2012-06-09-16.09.jpg

2012-06-09-16.09-2.jpg

All that beer's been in the fridge for a while; the roomie doesn't normally keep that much on stock, I guess he must have just gotten an idea to have as much on-hand as possible so he doesn't have to go to the store or something, haha.

The soda is mine, but normally it wouldn't be there. It's only there because my dad visited last night and brought liquor and Coke with which to cut it, so now I have some soda left over for that.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I would post a pic of my fridge but A, I don't have my Iphone in order to take a picture and B....its pretty much empty anyway so not much to see. It looks pretty cool when its full tho! :laugh:
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Oh man not sure you wanna see mine, I have my mini healthy section inside a drawer lol