DRINKS!?

Options
Whats everyones favorite low calorie drink...im so sick of drinking water...especially with my meals...i was a soda junkie before this website...i still am i just have it controlled better! lol But i want to drink stuff other than water. I drink orange juice alot but thats not something i want to have with every meal..so whats everyones favorite lower calorie drink?? =D

Replies

• ThreesCompanee
    Options
    Flavored seltzer. 0 Cals. Love it!
  • korinastern
    Options
    add lemon and fresh ginger and mint to your water it tastes good and its a natural diuretic.
  • RuthieCass
    RuthieCass Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I like to make my own non-alcoholic spritzers sometimes. Soda water and just a bit of juice. I tried this first with O.J. since I thought it'd be a good non-alcoholic alternative to mimosa (it was). If you get berry or apple juices, you will find that you need only a little bit of juice to flavor the water. Oh and I don't know if you have seen those newer reduced calorie juices. They're just watered down juices with fake sweeteners added in (but sold at the same price--smart marketing move on the company's part). So you could just make your own and add regular water and maybe stevia to fruit juice to cut the calories in half-- I haven't tried this since I personally prefer the less sweet taste over fake sugar taste. And of course, many people swear by crystal light.

Oh, and don't forget coffee and tea. Practically 0 calories unless you add stuff. I will make up a few cups of green tea and chill and then mix with lemonade. You can make your own lemonade or buy some HFCS-free (I like the simply lemonade the best). If you want to reduce the calories, just use a fake sugar, like stevia.
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    alrighttt coool..thanks for everyonesss ideass..im gonna try some! =D
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Flavored seltzer. 0 Cals. Love it!

This. I would say PERFECT for anyone that loves soda.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm a soda nut too....so my boyfriend has learned to keep us stocked up on Diet Mt.Dew so I don't request a large coke and regret it later...I love putting it into my diary and it says zero cals....I know it's not good for you but def better than a 350 cal soda.
  • AshlyRamos
    AshlyRamos Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I was a soda junkie too. I drink Flavored Sparkling Water (they're .68 for a liter at WalMart). It satisfies my craving for soda!

Also, Lipton Diet Citrus Green Tea. Love that stuff!

Both have 0 Calories and are great!