MY 1 month Progress!! (PICS)

Hi Ya'll! I've decided I'm going to document my progression of my weight loss. I've been very discouraged but the other day my boss was like "why are your scrubs so Big?" (I work for an Orthopaedic Surgeon who is all about looking Tight & Neat)

So Just wanted to share some of my Progression pics with ya! Please let me know what ya'll think....Honest answers please! :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80240658@N03/7356003060/

My scrubs that were Skin tight a month ago!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/80240658@N03/7356003380/

Replies

• xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • Shrinkingmam0429
    Shrinkingmam0429 Posts: 58 Member
    Awesome job! Keep it up!

Aw, thank you! I've been taking lots of Pictures & I really cannot wait for that Really awesome BEFORE & AFTER picture :)
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Hi Ya'll! I've decided I'm going to document my progression of my weight loss. I've been very discouraged but the other day my boss was like "why are your scrubs so Big?" (I work for an Orthopaedic Surgeon who is all about looking Tight & Neat)

So Just wanted to share some of my Progression pics with ya! Please let me know what ya'll think....Honest answers please! :)

7356003060_a8c133c69b.jpg

7356003380_98640b8db4.jpg

ETA: fixed pictures.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    lookin great!!
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    great job!:flowerforyou:
  • Shrinkingmam0429

7356003060_a8c133c69b.jpg

7356003380_98640b8db4.jpg

ETA: fixed pictures.

i dont think thats fixed :/ Hmmm I'm not good with codes and such
  • Nice loss!!! Looks like you lost quite a bit of inches!! Those pants are huge on you :smile: WTG!!!!
  • hbuehrle
    hbuehrle Posts: 11
    Great job! Keep up the good work. Thanks sharing, it helps me to stay encouraged. I love the quote on your scale slide.
  • Shrinkingmam0429
    Nice loss!!! Looks like you lost quite a bit of inches!! Those pants are huge on you :smile: WTG!!!!

Thank you! I wish I had done measurements at the beginning! But I'm a pant size smaller than I was before!!
  • Great Job, You look like you are firming up as well as loosing weight. Keep it up.
    :flowerforyou:
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Great job!
  • Shrinkingmam0429
    Great job! Keep up the good work. Thanks sharing, it helps me to stay encouraged. I love the quote on your scale slide.

Aw, thank you SO much! Feel free to add me - always looking to find people to befriend. We all need encouragement! :)
  • Great Job, You look like you are firming up as well as loosing weight. Keep it up.

Yes! I noticed this too!!! Do you mind if I ask what kind of workouts you do??
  • Shrinkingmam0429
    Great Job, You look like you are firming up as well as loosing weight. Keep it up.

Oh yes, i'm a lot firmer! I had a transversal C-section 2 years ago, so all my stomach consisted of was Sagging and Flab, So it is SO nice to be able to starting to feel more comfortable within my own skin. I appreciate the kind words! :blushing:
  • Shrinkingmam0429
    Great Job, You look like you are firming up as well as loosing weight. Keep it up.

Yes! I noticed this too!!! Do you mind if I ask what kind of workouts you do??

I do Pilates between 3-5x a week, for an hour each session! It's changed my life!!! I also "try" to do yoga as well! I'm s nurse and I'm on call a lot of the time for surgeries, so it's hard to keep everything on an everyday schedule! :)
  • Shrinkingmam0429
    Great job!

Thank you!! :blushing:
  • Shrinkingmam0429
    Nice loss!!! Looks like you lost quite a bit of inches!! Those pants are huge on you :smile: WTG!!!!

I Love the quote on your ticker by the way! Very inspirational!
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80240658@N03/7356003060/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80240658@N03/7356003380/

Don't you just love it when pictures show what the scale doesn't? I have lost 16 pounds, and I have similar pictures. Keep that set of scrubs, and try them on for pictures every few weeks. In no time they will look like a pup tent on you!
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Way to go!!