coffee vrs tea

Options
I absolutley looooooove coffee normally but the last few days I cant stand the taste and am drawn to tea...just wondering are our bodies capable of changing our taste buds when losing weight? silly question prehaps but really intrested

Replies

• Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    I am drinking more of both since cutting way back on soda. I need my coffee in the morning but drink tea much more than i used to. I have Herbs and brew my own from time to time. But i do think my tastes are changing as something just taste so much better than they used to.
  • SoBeFitNow
    SoBeFitNow Posts: 16
    Options
    No, I don't think weight loss will altar your taste buds. Enjoy your tea, just make sure you watch out what you put in it. Tea by itself is great, but if you start adding a ton of honey and sugar to it, it turns into soda in disguise.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I used to be a tea addict (going way back being English and all) but I realise now it was just a vehicle for sugar (2 heaped ).

I recently moved onto coffee and cream having not touched it for 40 years, love it.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    No, I don't think weight loss will altar your taste buds. Enjoy your tea, just make sure you watch out what you put in it. Tea by itself is great, but if you start adding a ton of honey and sugar to it, it turns into soda in disguise.

Weight loss as such won't alter taste buds but a general cutting of carbs will ... stuff I used to eat/drink is WAY too sweet for me these days.