Need some friends =)

Options
Hi everyone!

I am (once again) starting a weight loss plan to get healthier. During school I was always athletic and was on the basketball and track team, and I was competitively riding horses. After I got pregnant and had my daughter Faith, all the athletic attributes have gone out the window! I am about 10 pounds overweight (by BMI standards) but I really want to lose around 25 to 30. I hear having motivated health buddies makes losing weight easier! I hope that I can get to know some of you and start losing weight together! :)

Anna

Replies

• TeddyBear47
    TeddyBear47 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Fill out your profile and you will get some friends. They won't take it seriously if you don't fill it out. GOOD LUCK
  • fit4change
    fit4change Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to support you! I've found MFP pals to be terrific for motivation.

Best of luck!! :)
  • brianchi
    brianchi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am looking to add friends to keep my motivated. Otherwise I eat poorly and don't log in. I'll do what I can to help motivate you as well.
  • Angiequeenoftheworld
    Options
    You can add me. I need friends to support me as well!
  • eloelochat
    eloelochat Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me! All of you who need friends on MFP! The more the merrier, it helps you to log in on a daily basis, and watch what you're eating so that you will make a good diary entry, not a shabby one :)
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Im about a week into this site , about two weeks into my weight loss plan. I lost 80 pounds before, but got injured, etc. and ended up putting it back on and then some, so now im working on getting out of a hole myself. I haven't got any friends on here yet, but I figure it'd be nice to have some people going through similar situations and possibly even helping each other out some. So if you feel compelled you can add me. I always like supporting others who are fighting for the same thing I am.
  • Catherine1359
    Options
    You can add me. I am looking for some friends here!!
  • abbeyash
    abbeyash Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I had a baby in March and am working at getting the rest of my baby weight off! I wanted to lose about 25 pounds after having my son Griffin so I'd be happy to be supportive for you!
  • sarahpomponio11
    Options
    You can add me! I was always little and in shape till I had my daughter. I lost most of my baby weight but I'm left with this "Mommy pouch" than hangs over a little and loose belly. I just started this tonight and Monday I will be starting Hip Hop Abs workout.
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. Id like to lose in the same weight range as you
  • iwannabeafitgirl
    iwannabeafitgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! Feel free to add me.
  • kalkat
    kalkat Posts: 48
    Options
    You can add me too if you would like
  • phoffman8
    phoffman8 Posts: 6
    Options
    You can add me! I would love more friends to support me..
  • familykouf
    familykouf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need a support group to keep me going. I am just starting my weight loss with My Fitness Pal, and I am on day 4 going strong.:happy:
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and welcome
  • angelam82
    angelam82 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have friends on there from work, but they never log in :(
  • scottberrydsm
    scottberrydsm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I find it really helps me to have a lot of feedback, and sometimes I even give it :)
  • CHEN67
    CHEN67 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND AS MY CO-WORKERS ARE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT AND HAVE JOINED BUT SOME HAVE GIVEN UP WITH LOGGING IN EVERYDAY! I STARTED TO LOSE WEIGHT ON MY OWN DEC 1 2011 AND LOST 9.5 LBS THE REST I LOST THANKS TO MFP!~
  • Mcghee252
    Mcghee252 Posts: 8
    Options
    Gosh such a warm welcome! :) I will add you all! Everyone has a story on why and how they want to loose, and I think it is great that you are all being so open about your weight loss and your successes/attempts! I feel really positive this time! Thanks everyone!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.