Success already... Huge ramifications!

Options
Misty_Rage
Misty_Rage Posts: 20 Member
I have been working out at the pool for about 3 or four weeks now. I have built up to being able to do 40 laps (today). In the few times I have gone to the grocery store since I started, I had my blood pressure checked at the clinic.

Today for the third time... my blood pressure was normal!

I think just the exercise has helped my blood pressure meds bring me back to normal.

I am going to continue to have it checked each time I go in and if it dips too low I will go to my DR armed with the printouts from the clinic at the store, and hope he takes me off the meds for high blood pressure!

Next goal (aside from weight loss) , get off the Janumet! I am already on the lowest possible dose prescribed.

It feels good to see results on and off the scale!

Replies

• grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    That is wonderful, you should be very proud of your accomplishment! Keep up the wonderful work and good luck getting to your goals!
  • Misty_Rage
    Misty_Rage Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks Grumpy =D
  • auburnblue
    auburnblue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm looking forward to being off my my BP medication, too.
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results, and so quickly. Keep up the good work!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! A true reflection of a healthy lifestyle! Congratulations!
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yah! That is sooo great!
  • fervc60
    fervc60 Posts: 70
    Options
    Good job. I'm hoping to get off my BP meds when I reach my goal.
  • kmcmen
    kmcmen Posts: 12
    Options
    Thats one of my goals too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!