Miami vs Celtics Tonight...Game 7

Options
13»

Replies

• bluejones
    bluejones Posts: 25
    Options
    Not a Celtics or a Heat fan, but I would prefer to see the Celtics against OKC in the finals... I guess we'll see! :drinker:
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    "it's a bar fight"- Kevin Garnett.
  • TheChosenOne_
    Options
    **** this is not looking so good for Miami
  • cranford_s
    cranford_s Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    C's!!!! Unfortunately, I seem to be bad luck for my teams when I watch. See: Last year's world series. Lost every game I watched. (Fiance's from St. Louis, I'm from Arlington, so he was sneaky about having it on when I got home/taking me out to places it would be on.....ugh)

Well in that. case make sure you check it out tonight... :devil:

Eff, I left the TV turned to the station the game's on earlier. Guess it's 30 Day Shred or cursing my team hahaha
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    C's!!!! Unfortunately, I seem to be bad luck for my teams when I watch. See: Last year's world series. Lost every game I watched. (Fiance's from St. Louis, I'm from Arlington, so he was sneaky about having it on when I got home/taking me out to places it would be on.....ugh)

Eff, I left the TV turned to the station the game's on earlier. Guess it's 30 Day Shred or cursing my team hahaha

They look good so far in the first half...
  • cranford_s
    Options

I couldn't stay away...:sad:
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

Dag...you do jynx them!
  • cranford_s
    Options

I do. I really do.
    Why do all of my teams have to be heartbreakers??

Dag...you do jynx them!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Well... looks like the Celtics will NOT be winning :sad: I am NOT a fan of MIAMI

That said IF I had the cals... TONS of Chicken Wings would definitely on the menu!!LOL
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    yea go HEAT :) I live in Buffalo, home of the chicken wings! of course I had some tonight with a bud 55
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Miami got luckky... if D Rose hadn't gotten hurt, none of the other teams in the East would have had a chance. Pffft GO OKC!