Looking for friends! :)

Options
oyyster
oyyster Posts: 4 Member
Hi, I'm Oyyster, glad to meet you! I just started with myfitnesspal about a week ago, lost 3 pounds my first week on a 1,200 cal diet. Hopefully I can keep it up, I wanna lose about 70 pounds in total. Gonna be a challenge, but I've done it before. I gotta lose it and keep it off this time. Wish me luck!

A bit about myself: I'm 23, living here in the midwest. I like reading, especially fantasy. I write and play video games. Just your average girl I guess. I'm looking for a few people to friend on here so we can share updates. It probably helps to have friends on here, and I need all the help I can get, lol. So hit me up!

Replies

• brianchi
    brianchi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends. Feel free to add me.
  • kfogle0120
    kfogle0120 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi i'm 25 and have about 82 to lose.....feel free to add me!
  • ShioriSan
    ShioriSan Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP! We're glad to have you. I've recently joined as well, and would love to have you as a friend. =P

Congrats on your first 3 pounds, and cheers to many more!

- Shiori

P.S. What types of video games do you play? :3
  • RK262
    RK262 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi! I have about 50 pounds to lose, I'm looking for more friends too. Feel free to add me =)
  • brklnlrsn
    brklnlrsn Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm looking for friends who are closer to my age. I'm eighteen and want to lose 30-35 pounds.
  • iwannabeafitgirl
    iwannabeafitgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New to MFP too! Looking for friends and motivation to keep on track. Feel free to add me :)
  • agerena007
    agerena007 Posts: 51
    Options
    Congrats on losing your first 3 lbs. Its a start. Feel free to add me, I have 71lbs to go.