Where's all my moms with twins? We need our own topic

Options
Hi MOMs (moms of multiples)! My twins are going to be 2 in July and still trying to lose that "twin skin". My moms group started a fitness thread and I am the only one so far who's lost weight in the last month! Any good thoughts and getting that skin flatter? Not going the surgery route, just trying to workout like 6 times a week when the kids go to bed. It's helping but I have lost weight everywhere but the middle. Seems like I am losing under the boobs and around the c-section area but still have the flab over my jeans the is just skin and it's not going anywhere! Anyone else in that boat?

Replies

• jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have three year old twins. I would love to hear tips on getting rid of the extra skin. I fear that surgery may be the only thing that actually does it though.
  • amiscci
    amiscci Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My twins are 20. I'm still trying to lose the twin skin *sigh* :frown:
  • nrperry529
    nrperry529 Posts: 25
    Options
    My twins will be 3 in august and i have yet to lose the twin skin. I workout often and try to eat right, but that skin just won't go back. I really do think that plastic surgery is the only option. I just don't think it's for me, though. :-/
  • aeroback
    aeroback Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    totally agree with the no surgery.I could never go through with that just for vanity sake. My mom kept trying to tell me to get the dr to do a mini tummy tuck when I had the c section! She wouldn't though...

BTW- there is a Moms of Multiples board on here... I didn't know until after I posted this!