Newest Goal. Anybody Else?

Options
Hello,

Ive been on here before, but I had never really followed through with it. But I have gotten sick and tired of being so unhealthy, that I will not quit this time. I am currently 234 (But had just lost 5 pounds since last Saturday). I hope to first of all, almost 30 pounds to get towards the mark Ive set at around 200 pounds. After that, I plan to set another goal for another additional 30, leading that to 170.

I hope everyone has been doing great in their settled goals in weight lose, just like me. I hope everyone here is friendly, as I am as well. Hope to get along well with others here too.

Oh yeah, and I'm Corey, 19 years of age. Hope to meet new kind people!

Replies

• kikiwags
    kikiwags Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Corey!
    I just joined this site tonight and it seems to be a great atmosphere of positivity and motivation. Let's take baby steps and day by day get closer to our weight loss goals!!
  • Need2BSlim92
    Options
    Your right about it having great atmosphere with the positivity and motivation. I already like the site, and people seem to have the same feelings about it.
  • angelam82
    angelam82 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have been stop/starting for a few years. I went up to 82kg after going to europe 4 years ago, now up to 88kg. I really want to loose 13-18kg and then see from there.

Good luck all :)