Saturday Night Temptation 0, Me 1!

Options
Jormesher
Jormesher Posts: 46 Member
I've been in the kitchen all day making goodies for all kinds of events and special people in my life- frozen bananas, firecrackers, chocolate chip cookies. All of my very favorites! And I didn't eat any of it. I had a big glass of water and told myself that I could have some in 20 minutes if I still wanted them; but in the end, I didn't.

NSV's rock!

Replies

• alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Congrats!,
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great way to exercise self control! Awesome!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Well, dang. That's great!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I've been in the kitchen all day making goodies for all kinds of events and special people in my life- frozen bananas, firecrackers, chocolate chip cookies. All of my very favorites! And I didn't eat any of it. I had a big glass of water and told myself that I could have some in 20 minutes if I still wanted them; but in the end, I didn't.

NSV's rock!

congrats!!! You showed control over desires
  • Owens6
    Owens6 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thats soo AWESOME, because like everyone else said, you showed much control over your cravings. I am so glad i read this post, because i am struggling right now with my cravings.You did so well because you have to stay in the kitchen constantly to cook for several events and I dont. that is truly amazing and you are an inspiration to me. love ya :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!