alcoholic drink tips

Options
okay so i like to drink. maybe i love to drink. and i only do it on the weekends mostly. does anybody have any good tips to any low cal drinks that i can drink. BUT im allergic to pineapple and red dye. other than that i will and want to drink everything else.

Replies

• Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    do a search....i just read a great post about this same thing...i wish i had remembered the info LOL. I also love to drink, but gave it up cold turkey....just not worth the cals to me, and if i have one, i have to have 10.....good luck and have a few for me! :drinker:
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    gin with diet tonic water. shots, no mixers. rum with diet coke. vodka with diet 7 up. vodka with low-cal fruit juice.
  • Jordant107
    Jordant107 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Vodka all the way- I think it's the lowest calorie spirits drink I know of?!? Have it with diet pepsi/ diet coke/ coke zero/ water and a lemon/ lime slice if you're wanting to keep it as low as possible!!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    vodka tonic, extra lime. vodka sugar-free redbull (although its not 0 cal). rum & diet coke.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I go for red wine (I favor the sweeter varities), and it's just under 100 cals per glass. :smile:
  • milkdudd0486
    milkdudd0486 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thank you guys for all the suggestions but i do know that i love to drink and sometimes i cant control my self., well i can but i dont care too, and no matter what im gonna go over if im drinking. i do log in all my drinks but i love alcohol. i need somebody to keep me motivated!!!!!!! add me if you think you can
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    thank you guys for all the suggestions but i do know that i love to drink and sometimes i cant control my self., well i can but i dont care too, and no matter what im gonna go over if im drinking. i do log in all my drinks but i love alcohol. i need somebody to keep me motivated!!!!!!! add me if you think you can

You could always dance, and log that too. :wink:
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I drink Skinny vodka - vodka, lime and soda water.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I drink Skinny vodka - vodka, lime and soda water.

how many cals is that?
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options

You could always dance, and log that too. :wink:

Great Idea! :happy:

Mine is Capt. Morgan & Diet Coke
  • hevans17
    hevans17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    vodka&diet coke!
  • withthebandgrl
    withthebandgrl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I LOVE a drink that one of my fav artist's Miranda Lambert "created"....it's called a Randarita! You mix a packet of Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade singles, bacardi ( I use bacardi limon), water, and a splash of sprite zero!!! It's amazing and it's under 100 calories!!!
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Vodka also happens to be strong and expensive.
    If you want to go out and drink to be social not to get drunk then I suggest white wine spritzers. Half the price of a vodka drink, half the alcohol and still only around 80cal. I also find that having a less sweet taste to my drinks helps me drink slower.
  • verodzrosas
    verodzrosas Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    RED RED WINE!! jajaja I love to drink to but reduced my consumption almost entirely and so when I know I'll be dinnig with wine I try to male adjustments. Thats why I love MFP just put it all in there, make sure to have a great breakfast and the light lunch and dinner, do some exercise and then at night go out for some drinks and dancing, trust me you wont feel guilty. Especially if you dance the night away with a hottie hahaha! ;)
  • ShannaHeidelberg
    Options
    Vodka or gin and key lime zero water. I see you can't have tomato juice but for those of you who like bloody marys.... Use okra pickle juice instead of olive juice and use the okra pickles instead of olives as your garnish. They even come in spicy flavor. It's only 10 calories for 4 of them and it still tastes great!