Replies

• Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Guess Pac lost fair and square????????
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i guess the refs were watching something else...........
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    #RIPBoxing
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Bradley had the WTF face when they announced it.

"Judges C.J. Ross and Duane Ford had it for Bradley, 115-113. Jerry Roth had it for Pacquiao, 115-113."

Jerry Roth isn't going to need a flame shield but Ross and Ford is getting it!
  • eodtech89d
    eodtech89d Posts: 32
    Options
    Clearly the judges were not watching the same fight as the rest of the planet, PAC was the clear winner. BS flag has been raised...
  • directorj
    Options
    q19ku.jpg

Obviously it's not even close!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    q19ku.jpg

Obviously it's not even close!
    Pure lies Pac lost????????
  • directorj
    Options
    That he won
  • Aljos
    Aljos Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Pac won, he dominated Bradley...Shame on the judges!
  • starryskies89
    starryskies89 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Talk about a set up.... Pac obviously won, no one thought Bradley was winning. Who says when asked how they feel about winning, that they need to go home and 'Review the tapes..' Ahahaha...he knew he lost. It's just a travesty, sad you have to pay so much to see something that isn't real.
  • jaimica31
    jaimica31 Posts: 12
    Options
    Imo he didn't any one agree?

they're after the rematch.. money money money... money!!!(apprentice tune)...
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    i think my jaw dropped for 20-30mins after they announced that...that really hurt boxing because Pac clearly dominated the whole fight
  • justbob707
    justbob707 Posts: 21
    Options
    I feel gutted. Pac dominated all through out. I gave Bradley one round. I was in shock when Buffer said "and the new..." eyes wide open jaw dropped. WOW JUST WOW! Not good for boxing.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I was PISSED...the entire bar where I was went crazy when that stupid judge made that mistake.....
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I actually picked Bradley to win (essentially just to play devil's advocate and Pacquiao didn't impress me against Marquez, who should've won; another travesty). In this one i think the judges became "prisoners of the moment" *skip bayless voice*. Bradley made an impressive comeback after round 4 when it looked like this would be a short fight. To actually give him the fight just seemed ridiculous