Fit2fat2fit group :)

Options
Squible
Squible Posts: 359 Member
Hey!

So I ahve been following teh fit2fat2fit website and Drew Manning since last year and I did start when we did but unlike hime I decided to take a leave of absence of the workouts and food and so I haven't continued losing.

This past week has showed Drews weight loss since Nov (7 months) and WOW! Inspirational but also I feel crappy for not sticking to it.

I feel I have been cheating myself with not fully completing the weeks workouts before moving on to the next week and so the buck STOPS HERE!

I will be going back to week 5 (first week they start doing weights and cardio) and starting from this point and NOT STOPPING

Would love to get a good support group together to boost each other along and share our results and tips etc :)

Please reply!

Replies

• GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    just quickly checked out the website, are you a paying member? it looks like you can see the food and exercise for free. looks like a good website though. starting a group in here would be a good idea? i'm about to get kicked off the internet (flippen kids lol), but i'll def have a good look later. i'm in here everyday and like to encourages my friends daily so feel free to add me :smile:
  • shaazzap
    shaazzap Posts: 18
    Options
    wow just had a look at the site and it looks really good! which day are you starting on?
  • Squible
    Options
    Day 31is when they get into weights and cardio so there :)
  • Squible
    Options
    Just looked on the group bit and found there is already one but hast been updated for a while, but joined it anyway and we can start using that and hopefully that will encourage other people to use it and join it :)
  • Lar349
    Lar349 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, today is my very first day, does anyone want to be friends with me so we can spur eachother on, I dont have any friends on here boo hoo. Anyway a bit about me, I am 34, married, a student para medic awaiting my final results and have 3 kids and have spent my whole life yo yo dieying, I lost 3 stone last year with slimming world and put the lot back on aurghhhhh!
  • kristynkayte
    kristynkayte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just checked out the website...so excited to come home later and scope it out more after work!
  • vwillan
    vwillan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Drew Manning fit2fat2fit plan. I found all of the supplements at Trader Joe's, and buy the protein bars at Costco. The recipes are great, I don't think there are any that I haven't liked. I don't follow the workout plan, because I am lucky to have a personal trainer provided by my workplace for free. The eating was VERY difficult for me at first, but now I don't mind it as much. I recommend this plan for anyone.