10 pounds gone

Options
I started my journey on March 3, the picture on the left was taken that day. I started with just changing my food choices, I didn't pay too much attention to calories or the scale. Instead of using these crutches I turned to pictures and NSV's. The picture on the right was taken May 15 and the difference was 10 pounds.
My diet was set by my own basic rules: don't eat anything that requires a nutrition label. I was flexible with that; cottage cheese, Dave's Killer bread, and Trader Joe's Goddess dressing.
The day that I took that second picture was the day I started incorporating exercise into my life again. So far I've dropped 12" all around but no weight, no pictures yet.

Untitled-2.jpg

23233442.png

Replies

• maybombs
    maybombs Posts: 27
    Options
    Well...it's too bad the picture got cut off. Anyhow, the on the right was taken a lot closer than the previous but you can see that the fat roll is gone and the major back fat hump is going away.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    What a difference 10lbs make! Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • fervc60
    fervc60 Posts: 70
    Options
    Definitely see the difference.
  • nurserae7
    nurserae7 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job! Whatever you are doing is WORKING!! Keep it up!!
  • maybombs
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I definitely plateaued so I have to look at these pictures to remind myself how far I've come, how it didn't happen over night and how it will all come around again! Slow and steady!
  • Pauline3290
    Options
    Well done - those 10lbs are certainly missing from your second pic!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great work! You are motivating me! Thanks for posting!
  • maybombs
    Options
    Great work! You are motivating me! Thanks for posting!

!!!
    That's my inspiration! I want to be the inspiration! I have motivated a handful of friends a lot of nice people that I haven't met, it's exhilarating!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! 10 pounds made a big difference! I have about 15 more pounds that I want to lose. :happy:
  • maybombs
    Options
    Fantastic! 10 pounds made a big difference! I have about 15 more pounds that I want to lose. :happy:

Thanks! I've got 22 more to go! It's shocking how much of a difference 10 pounds makes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!