Blogs

Options
do blogs help? do you use it as a kind of mental diary?

Replies

• Iweigh139
    Iweigh139 Posts: 8
    Options
    If you want to blog, go ahead! I think it is extremely healthy for people to journal, blog, vlog, whatever floats your boat. I'd love to read your blog. Mine's pretty boring and sporadic, don't have that much time but I enjoy writing and processing my thoughts and emotions. Go for it! It can only help you, not hurt you! Keep up the good work, you can lose the weight and take control of your life starting yesterday ;-D...have a great weekend.
  • Chocolateismypoison
    Options
    Thanks, mine will be pretty weird as i have "Mother" issues and i feel like i've overloaded my friends with my inane babble.

Anyone and everyone is free to add notes (if you can)
  • MzBeyonDSurface
    Options
    Hey feel free to let it go...I'm here if you need an ear! (or shall I say a post) :)
  • Chocolateismypoison
    Options
    Started it, it's appropriately called Mother Issues :)
  • MzBeyonDSurface
    Options
    Ok, I'm doing well so far on this journey but, it is so hard trying to help my daughters eat healthy (13&21). One minute they are eating my healty stuff then the next minute they want to go to McDonald's or get candy/chocolate. Now, I manage to get around it with portion control or better choices. Honestly this is a challange at times when you're having a weak day or moment...anyone out there feeling me on this?? PLEASE REPLY! :)