Women and cellulite

Options
Hi everyone. What is the best exercises for losing saddlebags and cellulite?
I run 5 to 6 days a week 40 min. or more, and bike ride sometimes 40 minutes depending on weather. My but still looks the same. I'm doing couch to 5k.
Before I start resistance training I wanted your opinions of the best exercises that got you results.:smile:

Replies

• ATLMel
    ATLMel Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    heavy, compound lifts. Deadlifts are amazing as are squats and lunges.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Squats,lunges and leg press helped with my butt.. I actually have a butt now as opposed to one solid mass that is my butt and thighs combined.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Heavy lifting. Running made me smaller. Lifting made me tighter.
  • gonnaloseitforever
    Options
    Is it possible to do squats and lunges without free weights and still get results? Or is there a machine equivalent?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I don't have access to free weights, so I do the leg press, glute press, and other machines. Go heavy, go deep, and make sure you're pushing from your heels instead of your toes on the leg press.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I was a size 00 and 102 pounds and still had cellulite UNTIL I started lifting heavy. Then I gained a little weight, lost body fat and my cellulite is 98% gone.
  • gonnaloseitforever
    Options
    I don't have access to free weights, so I do the leg press, glute press, and other machines.

Excellent, thank you!
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I was a size 00 and 102 pounds and still had cellulite UNTIL I started lifting heavy. Then I gained a little weight, lost body fat and my cellulite is 98% gone.
    That's great but what do you use...machines, free weights?