Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

saying hi

jemimasmum
jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
Hello,
Just arrived here. Want to lose 25lbs. Preferably by next week but I guess it'll be a longer job than that!
I'm 47 and work full time. Hoping to find likeminded people who will support me as I support them.
Smiling and waving!

Replies

• hddeuce1966
    hddeuce1966 Posts: 104
    Hi! Welcome to MFP you'll find lots of encouragement and support here. You've come to the right place. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • davirah
    davirah Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm sarah and I know what you mean if onlythere was a way to make it fall off at a click of the fingers.... I have tried all kinds of diets, toning machines and foods but hopefully by keeping a check on what I eat this way will work better.... Good luck xx
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Hi and welcome to MFP.....this is a great place. Everyone that I have met here is very supportive. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Hi I'm Brian I'm a 35 married family man with two kids. I wanted to loose like 30-40 pounds by yesterday, but that didn't seem to happen so I'm still here.

Feel free to add me and we can count the pounds away together. :smile:
  • Urzu07
    Urzu07 Posts: 39
    Welcome to MFP!

A great place here to interact with people, and seek advice on your goals.
  • Hi! My name is Shari. I am looking forward to this journey. I have 20 pounds to lose and also, would like to have lost it yesterday :)...but unfortunately, it takes dedication and work. I look forward to learning how to log my food, discipline my portions and still enjoying my life...is that possible? Their is such a focus on food and enjoyment.... Good luck and I look forward to going on this journey with you!
    :glasses: