I cried - NSV

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I know that feeling..a few weeks ago I went shopping with my teenage daughter..also 14..she's almost 5'7" and barely 100 pounds so she's tiny and ugh, just looks so cute in everything! :) Anyway, when I started at this I wore a tight size 13/14 in pants and a snug XL in shirts. So, I had been working hard and managed to get back into this size 9 pants I wore a few years ago..that was an amazing feeling. Anyway, so we're trying things on..I had to get a pair of nice dress capris and a top to wear to my nephew's graduation..I grabbed a 9 in pants and a large in tops..my daughter was like "Mom, try the 7 just in case"..I'm like suuuuure...lol..not gonna happen...so with a little prodding from my daughter I tried them on and they FIT..comfortably at that!!! I was so shocked my butt even got into them much less them being comfy! Thought ok, let's try the smaller top..sure enough, the medium top fit! I used to hate going clothes shopping but now it's something I love to do with my daughter! Keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!