New and looking for friends.

Options
Hey everyone!
I'm New on the site, and have tried many other dieting and weightloss programs... which haven't worked.
I recently moved and haven't got many friends yet, so my support system is kinda empty! I'd love to meet new people to befriend and help keep each other on track. :)

Replies

• philco41
    philco41 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The great thing about MFP is the size--the sheer number of people who can answer questions and give support, and the data base on which you can find just about anything you might eat with not just calorie count, but also nutritional information. I find carefully-and honestly-recording all I eat and my exercise lets me know where I am cheating or need to work, but also gives me great information and motivates me. It helps assure results which are motivators themselves. Good luck!
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!! :)
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. The support here is amazing!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome....you can add me if you would like : ) Good luck here.
  • MissClarey
    MissClarey Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! I'm happy to make new friends!
    I also just started a weight loss blog which you might like to read!
    http://cupcakesandcaloriecounting.blogspot.co.uk/
  • AngieSchaible
    AngieSchaible Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to be your friend!
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    You are welcome to add me.
    I have been here 3 weeks now and this is helping me and making me more active and more interested in keeping my goals and eating healthy and so on.
  • Astroduckula
    Options
    Hey! and WELCOME! I'll add you in a second just wanted to say hello, welcome and you'll get loads of support from us here. :bigsmile: