Went food shopping today.....

Options
And stalked up on some healthy stuff for the week. Already boiled a dozen eggs and grilled some chicken for the week. I'm goig to sit down tonight and track tomorrow's food. I'm feeling good and ready to give this another go. Now just need to plan some exercise for tomorrow.

Although I'm pissed I let myself go, I have to let go and not beat myself. It happened and it is what it is.

Replies

• geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Good plan!! and way to go!! I need to get grilling for the week too... tomorrow is a new day! =-)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Sounds like you have a great plan going...I hope your week goes well!!! :smile:
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! You've got this, I can tell! All the best and good luck!!!
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    Good luck on your new journey to healthy living. Like jeepgirl said tomorrow is a new day. =)
  • Laurakbg
    Laurakbg Posts: 66
    Options
    With those planning skills and that attitude, you will succeed.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Great job! Being prepared and planning ahead is key to getting healthy. Don't beat yourself up on what's already done, just learn from it, improve upon it and move ahead. :)

You can do this!
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It been a long time since I've tracked a full week. That's my goal. Even if I go over on calories I want it to be tracked. Let's hope for some accountability.
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    Way to go!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    This is a little off topic:

Is it safe to keep a boiled egg for that long?

Anyhow...sounds like you're off to a great start for a healthy week!
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    They'll be gone in a couple days. Between me and the rest of the family, they go fast. Already down to 10. :)
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I always boil my eggs by the batch. They are delicious and easy to reheat in the morning! Not to mention, they fill you up!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It been a long time since I've tracked a full week. That's my goal. Even if I go over on calories I want it to be tracked. Let's hope for some accountability.

Add me as a friend if you wish. I am happy to give support to committed MFPers!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    An excellent plan. You cant beat yourself up, time to show the love. I find when I plan in advance it works better for me. Good luck!!!!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You have a great plan going! Keep up the great work! Don't beat yourself up for the past...move on to the future! You will be successful!! I cook up my chicken for the week on Sunday..then freeze it....that way it says cold in my lunch box....I also shop at least once a week for fresh veggies....sometime twice a week....have MFP has helped me out a ton!! And yes I do log my food the day before...as I pack my lunch box...then if needed I deleate what I don't eat when I get home.....It works well for me! I Pray that your journey will be filled with strenght, motovation and success! Blessings!! <><
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Great job planning. Today is a new day! Can't dwell on the past. With your attitude, I am sure you will do very well. Good luck!
  • whitneyrenae
    whitneyrenae Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just stay strong and stick with it! Sounds like you are already well on your way! :-) Good luck!!!!