not technically a new member but...

Options
I just had a baby 3 weeks ago so I'm ready to start dieting again; even though I actually LOST about 30 lbs during my 9 month pregnancy... not bad huh?! I joined MFP about a month before I got pregnant (somewhere in there, I think), and loosing the 30 lbs has given me a head start. Pre-pregnancy weight was 235, and I weighed in at 203 this morning. YES!! I'm super motivated and very excited! Oh, and I'm officially out of the plus sizes ( a first for me since I was about 17 yrs old)!

Replies

• Advengirl
    Advengirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! On both your beautiful new addition (boy? girl?) and losing the weight! That's awesome :D

I'm looking forward to being outta the plus sizes soon- lol
  • RhiannaMae
    Options
    Thanks! And welcome! I had a little boy, that makes two for me. I think we might be done... :)
  • Advengirl
    Advengirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    :D We haven't started having kids yet...but I'm hoping for a boy & a girl when the time comes around. I think we 'might' go for 3 if we get 2 boys to start...then again, probably not. LOL

Congrats again! That's so excited :D
    I've heard that breast feeding helps you lose weight after birth (though I don't think you'd have time enough to see that after this one- 3wks!)...and I've always been curious. Did you notice that at all with your 1st? My sister wasn't able to breastfeed and kicked herself for it (not dropping weight as fast & other things). :/