New here... looking for friends for motivation and support

Hi there! My name is Rainee. I'm a 38 y/o single mom who is finally taking control of life. For so long I have just lived life by going through the motions, but not anymore. My life needs a complete overhaul and I WILL succeed! I want to eat healthy, get fit, and quit smoking, once and for all. Not only for myself, but for my daughter as well. Would love to make new friends for support, motivation, and encouragement. Thanks! :happy:

Replies

• lunchlady67
    lunchlady67 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Rainee, my name is Nancy. I am 44 years old and have 3 kids and have been married for 14 years. I have been a journey for the last 3 years and am happy to say that I lost 85 lbs. It took me two years to lose the weight and I have just celebrated my one year anniversary of keeping the weight off. Right now I am struggling with maintainance on occassions I am really good some months and then I "fall of the wagon" and go crazy with junk food. I would love to have someone to be accountable to and would love to help you with anything. Good luck and I hope to hear from you soon.