Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Insanity Work Out

I am interested in the Insanity work out! I have been watching the infomercial all weekend and I am pretty pumped about trying it out. Has anyone had expierence with the program or know anyone who has?

~THANKS~

Replies

• wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 274 Member
    My Day 1 is coming up tonight after I get my kids to sleep. I'll let you know how I feel tomorrow, lol.
    I've been researching, and lots of people are saying great things, so we'll see :)
  • missashley884
    missashley884 Posts: 188 Member
    u gottat be dedicated. im in my last week starting tomorrow. dont expect to drop a lot of weight, you will lose inches more than anything. its hard. its tiring. but it can kickstart a workout program for sure.

good luck
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Completed it, loved it, and plan on doing it again in the fall. Any questions feel free to ask.
  • Im on week 3 of my second round and i LOVE it. I recommend it for sure!
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Just did Day One. Expect to take breaks! I'm not in tip-top shape so I found it moderately difficult.
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 308 Member
    I am doing the program now and I really like it so far. When I complete this I'm going to move on to doing the Tapout XT program. My abs are very sore today, but that just lets me know that they're working! I'm currently on my second week and tomorrow is my recovery day and I have to admit that I'm pretty excited about it!
  • macflyer516
    macflyer516 Posts: 3 Member
    I was in your spot last January, saw the infomercial and decided I could do anything for 60 days. Ordered it and started the monday after it arrived. Loved it and so I did a second round. Have seen great results. Best part....no extra gear. I lost a little weight initially, but didn't really get cranking with the loss until I started here. Good Luck and Shaun T will get you fit.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    On week 3 and i love it! Not a huge change on the scale, but i can wear clothes now i havent worn in years! My calf muscles are blowing my husbands mind! I will definitely do another round when i finish this one.
  • I started Insanity and I love and hate it, lol! Today will be day 3 for me. It's not easy, and it could be discouraging if you are extremely overweight or out of shape, in which case it might be better to start out with a less intense program. Also, if you have bad knees this *might* not be the best program for you. However, if you modify the excercises or go at your own pace, most anyone can do it. It's going to be tough, you'll probably feel like puking the first workout or two, but just stick with it! My daughter is currently on month two of the program and this program has toned her up FAST. I love how the workouts aren't more than 45 mins, including warmup and stretching, and you don't need any equipment.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    I'm also in week three right now and loving it! It is extremely hard, especially for a wimp like me, but I'm doing it with my BF and we push each other to keep going. I'm seeing huge improvements from week 1! Definitely recommended.
  • Good Luck to everyone and congrats for starting it. I just wonder if it was really possilble to have those toned bodies like the commercial shows and ripped abs that the guys have?
  • I'm definitely considering ordering it to just maximum my workouts. Inches will definitely be nice to lose esp since I have a 1 month goal. Keep me posted on your progress as I will do also! Good luck everyone!