Best "on the road" exercises?

Options
I travel for work on the weekends and will be in a hotel. I've shred before, but does anyone have any creative ideas from experience?

Replies

• AdamBellfpt
    AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can get a pretty good workout by doing a bodyweight circuit workout. So basically chose as many exercises as you want do them for a certain number of reps or set a timer cycle through them all without a break then take a break and do the circuit again. Some exercises you might want to include: squats, press/push ups, tricep dips, crunches, reverse crunches, jump rope (with/wthout a rope), kumping jacks, burpees, mountain climbers, leg lifts, glute bridges. Hope that helps a bit
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    There's a bodyweight circuit that I used when I went away last summer. Google "Crazy 8 Bodyweight Circuit". It's eight exercises like: walking lunges, push-ups, planks, burpees, etc. You do the circuit 2-3 times. It doesn't look like much but trust me, you'll be sweating like crazy and be sore for a few days, lol. Hope that helps.
  • jesska224
    jesska224 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much! I will be on the road again on Thursday, so I'll try them out then :0)