You look Great!!!!! Wow...
  • Laurakbg
    Laurakbg Posts: 66
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Good work!
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You have remarkably transformed your bod and in pretty quick time as well! Congratulations! Great work. And you did it in a good healthy manner that you will be able to continue from now on so as to keep those unwanted pounds from ever coming back to live with you again. You should be very, very proud!!! I am making progress too, and you just helped me again to know that I will make it one day as long as I keep on doing what I have been. I hope you are fully enjoying your new lifestyle and doing lots of things you were unable to do at 50 pounds heavier weight. I admire your determination, and know it was not easy, but, oh so worthwhile! You look beautiful.
  • reddrum1
    reddrum1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you are doing great and you look like you have turned back the calendar 10 years
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Major difference - congratulations! :smile:
  • vndonates
    vndonates Posts: 22
    Options
    Omg you look beautiful! Congratulations hun! Keep it up! :D
  • nikkigizzle
    nikkigizzle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to work girl!!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WOW ! You look great !!!
  • mscolleen2003
    mscolleen2003 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh you look absolutely amazing! fantastic! Wow! I'm hoping to lose 50lbs (have lost 22 already, only 28 to go) and i'm hoping I end up looking as great as you! You look entirely different! GREAT JOB! Wow! I'm so inspired! :) You should be so proud!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've made an AMAZING transformation! You look AWESOME! Congrats on your success!!!!!!
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Good job :-)
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you! It has been a tough journey but a very rewarding one & it's not over yet! Still have 28lbs til I reach my goal weight! I started out at 212 lbs, YIKES!! I'm so proud for what I have accomplished so far. When I started reaching 50#'s gone seemed impossible, but now I know it is possible, with hard work, time, patience, and dedication! I owe my success to me fellow MFP's, they have given me the support and motivation I needed to keep me going strongly and sticking with it! MFP IS AMAZING!! Looking forward to dropping the next 28Lbs!! Please feel free to add me if y'all would like to!
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you! It has been a tough journey but a very rewarding one & it's not over yet! Still have 28lbs til I reach my goal weight! I started out at 212 lbs, YIKES!! I'm so proud for what I have accomplished so far. When I started reaching 50#'s gone seemed impossible, but now I know it is possible, with hard work, time, patience, and dedication! I owe my success to me fellow MFP's, they have given me the support and motivation I needed to keep me going strongly and sticking with it! MFP IS AMAZING!! Looking forward to dropping the next 28Lbs!! Please feel free to add me if y'all would like to!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Good for you.
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look incredible! :D
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • birdshoup
    birdshoup Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    gorgeous! pics like these are what keep me going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!