90 day Chalean Extreme results!

Options
trysha1231
trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
Here are my 90 Chaleane Extreme results! I am very pleased!
23.5 inches lost and 10 lbs!!
I couldn't have done it without my challenge group team and my Coach!
Next up: INSANITY!!!

CLXDay90.jpg

Replies

• josieandcasper
    josieandcasper Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great results! Can see the definition in your abs! :flowerforyou:
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your hard work is definitely paying off!
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Fantastic-- you look awesome!
  • traceepics
    traceepics Posts: 21
    Options
    THAT"s SOO Awesome! You really rocked your results! I'm in a 90 day challenge as well. I just finished the first 30 days and I was wondering how heavy you lifted. I've only lifted 3,5,8 lb weights. I have 12 lb weights and was thinking of 15lbs. Any tips on the 2nd and 3rd month? Did you do turbofire with it as well? I might change it up and do the hybrid since I'm going into my 2nd month!

Congratulations to you! I'm soooo happy for you!
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!
    Traceepics: The highest I lifted was in the 2nd month/Push Phase, and that was 15 lbs. You will be doing lower reps at higher weights, failing between 6-8 reps. I tried to increase my weights each week to max out by the end of the phase. The Lean phase will have you back at higher reps, 10-12 so you will end up lifting lighter again, and the combo moves in this phase are insane!!

I did incorporate Turbo Fire into my 90 days as well, kind of like a hybrid, to substitute out the cardio Chalean X had and to do straight intense cardio on the rest days. I did 6 days a week (not the 5 like in the schedule). I also added the Burn Intervals on one of the non-lifting days with some TF cardio as well, for some extra strength training.

I looked at some of the hybrid schedules out there and felt they were not challenging enough for what I wanted to do, so I just made up my own, focusing on the strength circuits and more intense cardio.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!