I'm glad I don't like...

Options
iRun4wine
iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
Stuffing, beer, gravy, cheeseburgers, mashed potatoes, pie or potato chips because they're all not exactly healthy :noway:

What about you... what unhealthy foods are you glad you don't like?

Replies

• winky_gurl
    Options
    candy, cake, chocolate, pies, cookies, beer, ice cream, chips, basically anything sweet (except fruit)..:wink:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    i am soo soo jealous...
    laugh:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Chinese
  • Advengirl
    Advengirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bacon. lol
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Well, I really do like ice cream. There's not much that I don't like I guess. *sigh*
  • design_girl
    Options
    mayo- bleeehhhhhhh
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I can't say any of that...LOL
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    beer
    :bigsmile:
  • kobrie17
    kobrie17 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    white bread, pancakes, waffles, danishes, coffee cake, (basically any sweet breads), steak, ground beef..

can i also add..things i can live without...

bacon, icecream, croissants, muffins, regular soda, burgers, slushies,
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    wow, if ya'll don't like any unhealthy stuff then why the need for weight loss? lol not to sound rude or anything but sounds like u have all the bad stuff out of the way. i am tempted by all those.....grr i wish i didnt like bad food.

I :heart: burgers, FRIES, buffalo wings, bbq ribs..chinese oh lord.
  • Brittany2009
    Options
    wow, if ya'll don't like any unhealthy stuff then why the need for weight loss? lol not to sound rude or anything but sounds like u have all the bad stuff out of the way. i am tempted by all those.....grr i wish i didnt like bad food.

I :heart: burgers, FRIES, buffalo wings, bbq ribs..chinese oh lord.

yeah same here!! i love all foods way too much!! but i'm making a concious effort to stop eating as much bad foods! just wish healthy stuff didnt cost as much!
  • BoilerMaker22
    BoilerMaker22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    fast food. i like my brown rice, green beans and chicken for dinner, but on the weekends, maaaaan sometimes could I go for a juicy steak n shake steak burger, or some mcdonalds chicken mcnuggets. not gonna do it though!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    white bread, pancakes, waffles, danishes, coffee cake, (basically any sweet breads), steak, ground beef..

can i also add..things i can live without...

bacon, icecream, croissants, muffins, regular soda, burgers, slushies,

I do like white bread, but other than that I am with ya on the sweet breads, Cinnabon poses NO threat to me.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I don't like real sugar soda. I have a diet soda once in a while - maybe 3 a week, but I broke the real soda pop habit 15 years ago. Thank god. I mostly drink unsweet iced tea, coffee and water.

Also glad I don't like milkshakes. Well, a Wendy's frosty once in a while, but never a regular milkshake. The large McD's milkshake is over 1ooo calories :noway:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I don't like regular soda (anymore). Man, I had a bad addiction to it!! Now I can't drink it, it's toooo sweet!

Everything else, I love. :laugh:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I don't like (well...don't eat/ am grossed out by) red meat or pork- it takes away a lot of temptations.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Well, sorta Brenda. Not always a bad temptation - some pork is very lean and light and healthy. A nice big (Big!) 6 ounce boneless broiled porkchop is 330 calories, with 53 grams of protein and only 11 grams of fat. Add a salad and some brown rice and you've got a dinner that'll fill you up for about a week for around 450 calories, and that ain't bad.

Good good stuff, but if you don't like you don't like. I will agree with you that bacon and most sausages are grotesque.

I'm glad I don't like icing. At least not a lot of icing. A thin little layer on yellow cake can be good, but mostly it's just yuck. I always want a square from the middle of the cake, never the sides or a corner.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I don't like icing. At least not a lot of icing. A thin little layer on yellow cake can be good, but mostly it's just yuck. I always want a square from the middle of the cake, never the sides or a corner.

I prefer the middle of the cake too! The ends are usually drier. :tongue:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    beer, or wine, or any kind of booze really lol :laugh:
  • quinnybear
    Options
    i don't care for the sweet breads like pastries or donuts. i could eat a cinnamon roll, but never crave them. i hate regular soda, i can feel my teeth rotting away if i drink it, but my mom is a dietitian so i grew up with only diet sodas in the house. i also hate pickles (not bad cal, but high sodium), mayo and all those deep fried random things (like snickers, oreos) do not appeal to me!

oh, and i'm glad i love the taste of plain coffee, i can get my caffeine fix without having to add any sugar or milk

but i do love me some chinese food and mashed potatoes and gravy and chips... and BEER :heart: :drinker: