Everyone sounding so happy... sorry for the downer

Options
Well, I feel bad for reporting an unhappy post, but i don't think i have the drive anymore. I am 6 days late on my period and everything should be good but it isn't. I am afraid that I am pregnant, I mean I want a baby, but I just got my new job, i can't stand being late and I can't stand not having the drive to lose weight. I had it at the beginning, but for the past few days all i have ate was bad food. but i work and that burns about 9000 calories, but still.

Replies

• kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    Well, I feel bad for reporting an unhappy post, but i don't think i have the drive anymore. I am 6 days late on my period and everything should be good but it isn't. I am afraid that I am pregnant, I mean I want a baby, but I just got my new job, i can't stand being late and I can't stand not having the drive to lose weight. I had it at the beginning, but for the past few days all i have ate was bad food. but i work and that burns about 9000 calories, but still.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Take a test. There is a chance that your off because of your new lifestyle change.
    I wish you luck.
    EPT is the best for early detection-I found out when I was just a couple of days late.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    That is one thing this site is for, for us to encourage you. I have to laugh at a site I found recently where one is encouraged to "encourage" others for the chance to win bucks. How utterly selfish. We are here to encourage you.

Yes, take a test if it will set your mind at ease. If you are pg, start enjoying the idea of a precious little one in your arms. Just eat healthy in any case. I was so ill for the first few months, I drank slimfast just to get some vitamins into my body.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Yeah, go get the EPT baby! Chance are you aren't prego... you are probably overstressed with all the recent changes going on in your life. What usually happens to me is I take a test then start an hour later!!! Haha! :mad:

And if you are pregnant, then there is no better joy in this world! And just to let you know... when I started the job I have now I found out exactly a month later that I was PREGNANT!!! So apparently I was so happy to leav my old job that my Hubby and I REALLY celebrated!!! Haha!

In the end, they understood! And, hey, THEY were the ones who decided to hire a 24 year old woman who was married one year at the time (and whos husband wanted to have babies NOW). Haha!

It will all work out! You'll see. :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    yes yes yes EPT! lol....the test that knows! lol

rooting for you! it could be pms that is making you feel like this....i know when I'm in that wonderful mode I'm totally talking myself down from edges ya know....it will be okay whatever the turn out! you'll get there and can still be one healthy momma to be if you are...and if not...then use it as a kick start to get back to business! lol

hugs and good luck hon!
    Ali
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Whatever the outcome, I'm sure everything will be okay ((hugs))